Galvalume steel sheet is a kind of Alloy-Coated Steel Sheet widely used in building materials, household appliances,
automobiles, environment, machinery, ships and many other fields. The surface coating of galvalume steel sheet is
composed of 55% aluminium, 43.5% zinc and a small amount of other elements.
|Content||55% alu,43.5%zinc,1.5% Si|
|Surface Treatment||light oil, oil, dry, chromate, passivated, anti finger|
|Coil Weight||2-5 tons|
|Coil ID||508/610 mm|
1. Heat reflectivity: Aluminum-coated galvanized steel sheet has a high thermal reflectivity, which is twice as high
as galvanized steel sheet. It is often used as insulation material.
2. Heat resistance: Aluminum-zinc alloy steel sheet has good heat resistance and can withstand high temperatures
of more than 300 degrees Celsius.
3. Corrosion resistance: The corrosion resistance of aluminized and galvanized steel coils is mainly due to the
protective function of aluminium and aluminium. When zinc is abraded, aluminium forms a dense layer of alumina,
which prevents further corrosion of corrosion-resistant substances.
4. Economy: Because the density of 55% Al-Zn is smaller than that of Zn, the area of galvanized steel sheet is more
than 3% larger than that of galvanized steel sheet under the same weight and thickness of gold plating.
5. Easy to paint: Aluminum-coated galvanized sheet and paint have excellent adhesion and can be painted without
pretreatment and weathering treatment.
6. Aluminum-galvanized steel sheet has a silver-white gorgeous surface.
Buildings: roofs, walls, garages, sound insulation walls, pipes and composite houses, etc.
Automobile: muffler, exhaust pipe, wiper accessories, fuel tank, truck box, etc.
Appliances: Refrigerator back plane, gas stove, air conditioner, electronic microwave oven, LCD frame, CRT
explosion-proof belt, LED back light, electrical cabinet, etc.
Agricultural: pigsty, chicken house, granary, greenhouse piping and other: heat insulation cover, heat exchanger,
dryer, water heater, etc.